Parade Day

Tuesday, May 22, 2012
I love parades. Or at least the beginning of parades. Where the veterans in uniform, riding on horses, carrying the flag of our United States of America, are followed by a high school band playing out some patriotic tune accompanied by the roar of F-16's flying overhead. Ahh, can't wait.
Let's remember this Memorial Day all those who have given up their lives so we can enjoy the freedom that allows us to say God Bless America.
And don't forget to break out some red, white, and blue, go to a parade, eat a snow cone, and have a happy 4th of July!
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. So you are right....this is adorable! Any little girl would adore this on the 4th! I love your style. Cute blog!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cute! I will need to have you make one for my little girl next season--so great. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing.

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design