What? A picture would be worth a thousand words

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
I liked the items that I made this past week so much, I forgot to take pictures of them before I rushed them down to Country Heart Crafts.
So, paint a picture in your head of a throw pillow made out of this aqua chevron fabric. The pillow is super simple, letting the chevron do the hard work of being beautiful all by itself. (It definitely can pull it off.) I really wanted to keep the pillow for myself, but aqua doesn't match my current decor. So sad, but so happy someone else can buy it!

I also made some more nightlights, checkbook covers, and baby outfits.  I'll have to post more photos soon.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love that fabric! I attended an event recently where they used it for a table runner. Very cute!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope your items sell quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing.

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design