ON SALE!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Starting today, until the end of August, all of my items at Country Heart Crafts are on sale! At least 10% off everything, with many items marked down even further. Many of my items are currently on display at the front of the store. I've included pictures below. To anyone wondering, I know, I am not a professional photographer. Apparently, taking a photo through glass is a bad idea. Waiting to take photos of my items after they are on display at the boutique is also a bad idea. But I promise, you won't be disappointed if you see the display in real life!
I've added some new products. Included are:
Burlap wreaths
Days Until Chalkboard Sign (such a fun way to count down to any special day)
Burlap pillows
Toddler Neck Pillows
Plastic bag dispensers
and
Unpaper towels
The unpaper towels are great little towels that mimic a paper towel in almost every way. Except you don't throw them away. They are absorbent but thin and dry in a hurry. I've used one for a whole day for all my wiping up needs, rinsing well between uses, and have not been disappointed. To make them easy to use, even for kids, throw the clean and dry towels in one of my plastic bag dispensers and pull one from the bottom whenever needed. My kids love doing this and the convenience can't be beat. Not even by conventional paper towels.

Take a look around and be sure to stop by Country Heart Crafts in Bountiful!




Yes, this almost doesn't even count as a photo. Neither does the next one, but check out that little dress. I think it would look so cute with a little black sweater on top. A two year old can never wear too many ruffles, right?



Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing.

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design