Thanks!

Monday, September 3, 2012
August has come and gone and I had a great month at Country Heart Crafts thanks to some great customers! I was busy the whole month with special orders and keeping the window display organized and full. It was great. These chevron pillows were a hit and the great thing is that the fabric comes in so many colors. The chevron lives on Charlie Brown.
More pictures of even more items will be up soon. Have a great Labor Day!
Chevron pillows available in aqua, black, green, red, navy, yellow, orange, lavender, brown, pink, and grey. Other colors are available in smaller chevrons, tone on tone chevron, 'boy' and 'girl' multi-colored chevron, and even jumbo chevron. I love it!


Kristin

4 comments:

  1. Love the Chevron pillows! those are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your pillows!! I bought some at the boutique in Colonial Square! Can I get your email address???

    Thanks,
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whitney,
      Thanks for the message! I sent you an email, but in case it didn't reach you, my email is grandmaschalkboard(at)yahoo(dot)com
      Have a great day!
      Kristin

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing.

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design