It's Christmas Time

Thursday, December 6, 2012
It's Christmas time and people want their skirts! I've had special orders coming in for skirts and now that I have almost come up with the perfect way to make these, I love them even more. There is one step though that I'm not totally happy with, but the more I make, the more I learn.
The one with the argyle band on the bottom was meant to be...I was looking for two coordinating fabrics and found these two, on complete opposite sides of the store, made by different companies, and yet the greens were an exact match...and I do love the argyle.




The second is from fabrics I had in my stash and are both Riley Blake fabrics. Two green skirts, I like them both.
And how do they look on? Pretty cute, if I may say so myself! They are made for the bow to be worn on the front, but I absolutely love the bow worn on the back. That big bow atop a skirt covered diaper is too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing.

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design