Is it Springtime yet?

Monday, January 21, 2013
Everywhere I go, I am seeing signs of Spring...the fabric stores are chock full of bright colored fabrics, clothes are showing up in soft pastels that look like ice cream (yum, and SO tempting to buy the entire outfit right off the display), and Target, well Target has had their swimsuits front and center since Christmas. (For those that know me, don't worry, swimsuits are still my most unfavorite (wow, that isn't a word!) piece of clothing.)

Anyway, what I'm getting at, is that even though retail stores are trying to make us think it's Spring, IT ISN"T!! You know when you go outside and think, 'wow, it's warm' only to look and see that the temperature is finally in the 20's, that it has been COLD!

I've been staying inside, working on my pillow covers that are going to be on P.S. I Adore You in February, and I'm going to let you have a little peek at what I'm sewing...


Does anyone love yellow and gray? Hope so!

Thanks to all those who purchased Temple Treat Boxes from my Etsy shop. I was completely overwhelmed with the love! I have taken them off Etsy for now while I work on pillow covers for a few weeks, but they'll be back, I'm sure. Have a great day and I hope the sun is shining where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing.

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design