Coming Up...

Monday, April 22, 2013
You know that feeling when you are, well, pretty excited for something? You know, the first day of school, (though I'll never understand that one) the last day of school (totally understand that one), and when glue finally dries (I'm not the only one, right?)? I'm THAT excited. I don't know why, because after all the excitement comes a lot of work, but it's that strange fun kind of work. Call it wierd, or whatever, but I'm excited to see these


go on sale HERE. Mostly because I've had so much fun picking designs for the pillows. I still have lots more ideas in my head and I'm sad I couldn't make them all, but I have to limit myself sometimes! I think I could make designs all day...But then we'd have to eat ramen noodles for dinner...and that's against my rules!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing.

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design