Busy

Saturday, June 29, 2013
This past month has been a busy one! I thought for sure I was done being a vendor at Country Heart Crafts, but things changed, and a 'new' Country Heart Crafts is opening July 1 just a mile north of the previous location. So, I brushed out the cobwebby part of my brain that was devoted to that, and now have a couple shelves, once again, in an actual store. It's nice. Comfortable. And will keep me busy thinking about what fun new things I can make for display there. It's nice to be busy. As long as being busy also lets me do what I want, when I want...
But, I was busy last night, making a few sets of these.
There's something fun about making them. I like mixing things up with the fabrics and just love getting to use a small print. And it may be the closest I ever get to quilting...Yeah, they aren't at all like quilting except for picking out fabrics, which I probably enjoy more than I should...but really, those sharks? A-DOR-A-BLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing.

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design