News

Monday, June 3, 2013
I've always liked the saying no news is good news. It means everything is running like it should be. So, I was surprised to see an email from the owner of the boutique where I sell, Country Heart Crafts in Bountiful, and then sad, after I read it as the email was about the boutique's closing. I love that place, the people there, and the customers! It has been a great experience being a vendor there. Thank you CHC for being a fun part of my life.
So, I've been deciding what to do, and haven't come up with much, but will still be on Etsy! Here are a few things I've worked on recently. It is a lot of fun being able to make things I want to try, and then being able to sell it. It's easier to create when I have somewhere for my stuff to end up. It's also a great excuse to buy more fabric even when I have no idea what I'm going to use it for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing.

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design