10 More Days

Monday, March 10, 2014
Last Saturday was a perfect reminder that Spring is almost here! The weather was perfectly perfect if you ask me. I'm not one that loves summer (that may have a lot to do with my fair complexion) and while winter brings playing in the snow and hot chocolate, one can really only consume so much hot chocolate before it starts to show. Let's face it.
So before it starts snowing again, I put together a collection of things that make me happy knowing Spring is just around the corner.


Pillow Cover, Coral Pillow, ...
$36

Mason Jar Soap Dispenser, a ...
$16

Coral Ring, 14kt Gold-filled...
$18

WATERPROOF Diaper bag / Mes...
$69

BULK, Open Pollinated, Grow ...
$4.99

PDF Instant Download - Croch...
$5.5

notebook aqua grid washi tap...
$3.5

Yellow Handwoven Turkish han...
$11.9

Gray Yellow, Ivory Silk Sati...
$12.95

Orange earrings, handmade, d...
$20

White lilac tartan table nap...
$14.99

Aqua & White Chevron Paper S...
$14

Romantic Vintage Hearts Garl...
$10

Craspedia Wedding Bouquet Br...
$60

Distressed White Wood - Phot...
$25

Delicate Pompom Trim / but...
$2


I've been going through my craft room and am feeling the need to use up some of the fabric I've been holding on to. I have a project in mind I hope to share soon!
Thanks for reading,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing.

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design